8 Escape Games in 1
(The elements seen in the video are example puzzles, no spoilers)
Hack Forward is an escape game that mixes puzzles, narrative, and technology to immerse you in a challenging experience so carefully designed that it may be impossible for you to distinguish reality from fiction. A box full of mysteries and enigmas will reach your hands. With the materials, codes, and clues hidden inside, you must use your ingenuity and match the objects to solve the case.
There has been a global hacker attack that has stolen data, video recordings and information from important businesses and personal. Anyone with a smart device can be a target.
You will be an investigator whose predecessor disappeared under strange circumstances and who must find those responsible for the leaks. But not everything is as simple as it seems and the safety of the world will come into play.
- 8 chapters playables in several sessions.
- Replayable game: you can reset the chapters to see the different resolution possibilities and print again the materials in case they get damaged while you're playing.
- Ranking: For the most competitive, we have created a ranking system. The time you spend playing every chapter will be registered at the end of each one and you can compare it with the others investigator. (Time will not run between chapters)
- THE BOX contains:
- Instructions + 2 cards
- 8 paper puzzles
- 3 envelopes (the characters will tell you when you can open them)
- Brown Envelope: 3 paper puzzles + envelope with 6 puzzle papers + 2 small objects
- Black Envelope: 3 puzzle papers + 2 small objects + envelope with 1 paper puzzle + 2 small objects
- White Envelope: 3 puzzle papers + 2 small objects
- DIGITAL CONTENT:
- More than 7 web pages
- Interaction with more than 9 different characters in a different ways (chats, phone calls, Social Networks, email, videos...)
- And much more 🤫
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Dimensions: 320mm x 230mm x 50mm
Are you ready for THE CHALLENGE?
If you still have doubts, try playing the first chapter of the story right now and for free. It can be completed online.
CHECK OTHER PRODUCTS